I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.
Everyone faces situations in life when it looks impossible to find any solution. This makes us feel helpless and so much perplexed that there seems to be no way out.
Will power is undoubtedly the virtue you need to have to face tough times. But only He will guide you out of these situations. You need to take your belief to such a level that instead of getting helpless, you keep the faith, that God will rescue you even in the toughest moments. When you surrender completely to God, He, the father of all takes charge of the situation.
There are countless examples of miracles happening in the lives of people. You might have experienced this when you were in a serious trouble or faced a situation when you could not take any decision. And on spur of moment you found a perfect solution to your problem or something happened which turned everything in your favor. Well, that’s a miracle.
Though at times, things may seem to be out of control, but these become manageable with… PRAYER. God always answers to sincere prayers done with 100% faith.
- Prayer reduces stress to a great degree thus bringing calm into our lives.
- Prayer gives us so much mental strength that our ability to face tough situations is enhanced to a great degree.
- Prayer takes us out of the darkness and we are blessed with the light of wisdom.
- He inspires us with new ideas and we are able to accomplish more.
- When we do prayer with intense belief, miracles start happening in our lives.
So when you feel helpless, PRAY and you will get solution to your problem.
Photo via pixabay